Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Allen #3

We are so excited about having our third child. Keaton can hardly wait and tells me every day that it better be a GIRL!!! Kobe is so funny and he says he wants it to be a girl but I think his opinion is based on whatever Keaton tahinks. I had my first appointment yesterday and the doctor did an ultra sound and it was the cutiest thing ever. I cant believe how developed it is already. It had a very strong heart beat and was moving a lot. I can't wait to find out what it is so I can start to prepare.

3 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Congrats Tiff, cant wait to hear what you are having either!!! Hope you are feeling well!

Nicole and Kevin said...

Congrats!!! I am super excited for you! I hope it's a girl, because girls are so much fun!

Angelica and Bryan said...

Congrats Allen Fam!

I love and miss you sooooooo much!