Friday, July 15, 2011

SLACKER!!!

Well I have been a HUGE BLOGGING SLACKER!! I have never been great at keeping it updated but man it has been a while since I updated last. So here ya go!!!!
I have been working a lot and trying to not go insane. Work has been really busy but I am happy to say I do love my job. Ry has been so busy with all three boys home every day and they all just love there daddy-o so much. He is still spending a few nights a week working at Target to get some grown up daddy alone time. A few months after we had Dash I unexpectedly found out I was pregnant again. We decided that it was time to get a bigger house so we put our home up for sale. A couple weeks after that I had a miscarriage. We decided at that point we REALLY wanted to move. We closed on our home June 15th and are now settling into our new home. I think that week of moving was the most stressfull week ever. We are really enjoying our new home now and the boys LOVE the big backyard. We were sad to leave our old ward but must say we are really enjoying our new ward a lot. Keaton is growing like crazy. He is an amazing big brother and helps out so much. He is almost 7 and I still cant believe I have a kid going into the 2nd grade. Kobe is Crazy and we love seeing all of the funny things this kid comes up with. He starts piano lessons in a couple weeks and he is so excited. If you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up his reply is "Justin Beeber"! Dash is the sweetest kid ever. He is the best baby and is always so happy. He is crawling and into everything. He is almost 10 months old and I think he is going to skip walking and go strait to running. These boys keep us busy but we are loving life and all the time we get to spend together. I promise my next post will not be in 9 months.

1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

ha, an update is an update! That's exciting about your new house....glad your settled! I want some pics the next post of your cute boys!