Monday, September 8, 2008

Can I speak to a manager Please



My mom took Keaton to Mcdonalds last week for dinner. He Loves going there to play on the toys they have there and get a happy meal. He is always very particular on what toy he wants and will usually throw a fit. They got there meals and opened the box and of course it was the WRONG TOY! Keaton looks at my mom sighs and says I will be back he then procedes up to the counter to the employee and says " Can I please speak to a manager" Let me remind you he is only 4. He then goes on about how he does not like this toy and shows the manager on the display what toy he does want. My mom said it was so funny. He sure does know how to get what he wants.

4 comments:

Nicole and Kevin said...

That story is hysterical! He is a smart little boy.

auburn and chris said...

That was hilarious! Give him his toy and get out of the way.

Kody & Brittany said...

That is sooooo funny!

Team Beardshall said...

I am not suprised Tiff. I can totally see you doing this! Ha, made me laugh!