Thursday, September 4, 2008

Keatons First day of Preschool


Yesterday was Keatons first day of preschool. I thought I would be more emotional about the whole thing. He was so excited to go and was so dang cute getting ready. I still can't belive I have a child old enough to go to school. I got off work early so that I could be there on his first day and pick him up. When the time came to go pick him up I was so excited I kept saying to Ryan should we go yet should we go yet. This was 30 min. before he even got out, and we live less than 5 min. away. I was just so excited to see how his day went and if he had meet any new friends. When he finally came out he had a huge smile on his face and said he had such a good time. He went on about how he has some new friends and there are some "Cute Girls" in his class. I think Kobe enjoyed the time home with out the boys bugging him and taking his toys.


Keaton and Mckinley waiting for Preschool



Keatons Cubby where he hangs up his coat and bag

2 comments:

holly said...

That is so fun! I also can't believe that you have a child old enough to go to school! Kobe looks so big in that picture too he looks like a 2 year old not a 1 year old! I can't believe that Keaton can ride on 2 wheels! That is impressive!

Ric and Meagan said...

HE IS JUST SO STINKING CUTE. I CANT WAIT TO HAVE A FAMILY WITH RIC HE IS GOING TO BE SUCH A FUN DAD:) YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY