Monday, September 15, 2008

This Past week was filled with lots of fun events. On monday night we went to the fair with Ryans mom and dad. Keaton and Mckinley got me to go down the big yellow slide, it was so much fun but a little scary! Kobe loved all of the farm animals and food. Keatons favorite was the giant alligator. It was nice to go out with Ryans parents we always have such a great time with them(They are Awesome!)Saturday we took the boys bowling. I was a little woried about how Kobe would act but he loved it and was really good for us. Keaton loves when we go bowling!

3 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

I love the fair. I am glad you had so much fun!

Ashley said...

i haven't been to the fair in YEARS! is it still going on? i'd love to take Tate, even though it's so white trash. maybe that's why is so awesome.

Allen Family said...

I think it is over now. It was total white trash-ville I think that may be part of the reason I like to go so much. I always need a good laugh!